1. On the basis of Article 13 of Switzerland‘s Federal Constitution and the data protection provisions of the Federal government (Data Protection Act, DPA) every person is given the right to have his privacy respected and to be protected from the misuse of data concerning him. We comply with all requirements. Personal data is handled in strict confidentiality and will neither sold nor disclosed to third parties.
2. In close cooperation with our hosting providers, we make every effort to protect the information as far as possible against foreign accesses, losses, misuse or counterfeiting.
With the access to our web pages, the following data are stored in log files: IP address, date, time, browser query and general information transferred to the operating system resp. Browser. These usage data form the basis for anonymus statistical assessments, so that trends are recognisable, according to which our offers can be improved.
We hereinafter also use Google tools (AdSense, AdWords, etc.) which contain «Cookies», «Web Beacons», etc. which can be installed on your computer. Such Web Beacons help us for the evaluation of information like the visitor traffic on these web pages.
3. Bayard Cooperative records information about visitors of the web site Bayard, including IP addresses, date/time of the call, pages viewed, time spent, etc.This information are only used for web site statistics.
Some application forms on our web site encourage you to indicate us your contact information (such as name, address, phone number and email address). We use this data to provide information to you about our products and services, as well as to make available those of our partners and in order to qualify them for certain, for you appropriate marketing programmes. These data are also used in order to provide you from time to time with general information to our company. We use such information for no other purposes, and they will not be passed to any third-party and we do not sell them to third parties. If at any time you do not wish us to contact you anymore and you would like to be removed from our mailing list, you will find an opt-out option in all our means of communication.
This web site contains links to other web sites and Bayard is not liable for the practices with data protection or the contents of these sites. Please contact us if you have any question concerning this data protection declaration or the use of your data by Bayard.
Exclusion of liability
1. The author excludes all liability for the content correctness, precison, topicality, reliability and completeness of the information.
Claims of liability against the author concerning damages of tangible or intangible nature, which arose from the acces or the use, respectively the non-use of the disclosed information, through the link misuse or technical faults, are excluded.
All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves to change parts of the pages or the entire offer without separate notice, to complement, to delete or cancel the publication temporarily or permanently.
2. The Bayard assumes no responsibiity with regard to the content-related correctness, accuracy, up-to dateness, reliability and completeness of the information.
Liability claims against the author are excluded.
All offers are non-binding.
Liability for links
Links or pointers to third party web sites lie outside of our scope of responsibility. No responsibility is accepted for such web sites. The acces to and the use of such websites take place at the user‘s own risk.
The copyright and all other rights to contents, images, photos or other files on the web site belong exclusively to the Bayard or to the especially mentionend right holders. For the reproduction of any elements, a prior written consent must be obtained from the copyright holder.
Data protection declaration for the use of Google Analytics
Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google") is used by this web site. Google Analytics uses so-called "Cookies", text files, that are stored on your computer and enable your analysis of the web site use. Information generated by the Cookies on the use of this web site are generally transferred to a server of Google in the USA and stored in it. In case of the activation of the IP-disidentification on this web site, your Google IP address will be though previously croppped within Member States of the European Union or in other Contracting States of the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be transferred to a server of Google in den USA and shorted there. Google will use this information in order to evaluate your utilization of the web site, to produce reports to the web site activities for the web site operators and to deliver further related services to the web site use and the internet use. If necessary Google will also transmit these information to third parties, as far as it is prescribed by law or where third parties process such data on Google’s behalf . The IP address submitted from your Browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with the other Google data.
You can prevent the installation of Cookies by an appropriate adjustment of your Browser software; We advise you that, if appropriate in this case, you cannot utilize completely all fonctions of this web site. By using this web site, you agree to data gathered about beeing processing by Google in the way and for the purpose described above.